3.12.08

And the writing commences.

So rather than being super uncreative and just slapping one of my self-proclaimed awesome pictures up onto this blog, I now have to actually write. Which I suppose is the whole purpose. But mixed media is where its at. My sister came up with this clever little aphorism on her picture blog: "{Insert Picture Here} Sometimes pictures are better than words." Isn't that clever? I admit, a little cheesy, but true in a way. If you want to be lazy.

And so this is my first blog post.

I am an amazing writer. Wait to be blown away by my astute view on everything from the number 13 to why killing ants is bad to why my shoulder hurts.
Dripping with ______.
And here's a random picture!
The only picture I took at Emory. Yes, A trashcan. And badly shot as well... =(

1 comment:

maria maria said...

sorry this isn't a witty comment but...

hey! it's not being lazy! pictures can sometimes express more than words. geez. hehe

and yeah, that is a badly shot trashcan, lol.